Monday, October 19, 2009

That Fresh Blog Scent

Mmm Mmm Tasty. So my name is Kristopher Watts, I am a man of unusually moderate intelligence with a taste for freedom and a sarcastic, whimsical view on life. And what better way to bring that view of the world to the world then by converting all of you! My faithful (and at this point nonexistant) readers!

So if you like what you see then by all means let me know by subscribing or posting or sending me hate mail. Any of those reactions just lets me know that I got to you and that means I have moved one more step forward

So, here I sit, listening to my instructor blather on about 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems, I figured... ya know what? I wonder if maybe I should work on my blog a little bit... obviously my priorities are straight. So here is the first post.... the master post if you will. Being that as it may I suppose I should introduce myself and maybe explain a little bit about what this blog will be.

The Purpose
Yes, perfectly represented in Bold text, the purpose of this blog is probably nonexistent. In other words, there really isn't one. Of course I suppose that is for you to decide. Basically this blog is going to be about my life, my interests, my goals, achievements, video games, books, smart people stuff, dumb people stuff, ETC. I so hope you all enjoy ;D

The Lord and Master of SqueasySpeak
Yes, this time Emboldened and Italicized, The Lord and Master of SqueasySpeak is myself, Kris. If you met me through a video game (highly possible :P) then you probably know me as Dozer or AmDot. I play EVERYTHING from free mmorpgs, to WoW (keep quitting, keep comin back to it) to Counter Strike Source. I am currently attending MCC (Mohave Community College) to get my associates degree in Systems Administration and/or Software Engineering (haven't made up my mind :P)

Games
Ah yes, the bane of my entire life, the fear of every parent, Video Games. I am a gamer, and by gamer I mean that is practically all I do. I have played EVERYTHING it seems. MMOs, RPGs, MMORPGs, FPSs, Strategy games, Flash games, Java Games, Roguelikes, ETC. When I look for a job, I look for something that can pay for food, rent, internet and my subscriptions :P. My most recent flings include WoW (I can't seem to stay off of it for long) CounterStrike Source (After three year hiatus, finally started playing again). Don't be surprised if this blog tends to blather on about games quite a bit :P

Tech
Unfortunately, I am a broke, unemployed, college student. That being said, I have rich taste when it comes to tech. So this means I may get one kickass piece of technology a year. While I would love to test every new item that come out, I don't have the wallet for it.Some tech will definitely be discussed though.

Politics
You're here for what?! Get out!

Money
So I tend to try out every money making scheme on the internet that I can find as long as it is FREE. In my general experience, stay the hell away from all those bullshit deals that tell you "Send me $1000 dollars and I will tel you how to make $1000000s!" Stay the hell away from those. Now the deals that I will show are not going to make you thousands of dollars but they are legit and offer a second source of that extra little cash.

1 comment:

  1. kristopher watts....this is your mother...get off the computer and do the dishes....
    Just kidding...love u :P

    ReplyDelete

You want to comment on my blog? Sure, go ahead... I dare you... no seriously though, go for it.